Parramatta’s Jarryd Hayne produced perhaps the most brilliant run of form ever seen in the Telstra Premiership to claim the 2009 Dally M Player of the Year Medal.
In six weeks of wreaking havoc with opposition defences, Hayne picked up three points in every match from Round 19 to Round 24 to overtake two-time Dally M Player of the Year – and the man who had led the competition by five votes when judging went silent after Round 16 – Johnathan Thurston.
A single point in Round 25 gave Hayne, already the Dally M Fullback of the Year, an unassailable lead. To commemorate this extraordinary season, we have the great pleasure in bringing to you Number One, the personally signed commemorative lithograph of Jarryd Hayne.
Your Number One is:
• Personally Signed by Jarryd Hayne
• Highlights an authentic replica of the 2009 Dally M Medal
• Inclusive of images and statistics to highlight Jarryd’s outstanding season
• Strictly limited to 200 only
• Officially licensed and endorsed by the NRL
• RRP $595
Click for Larger Image